Monday, June 25, 2012

A Request for Readers of Amy-in-Egypt

I hope you're enjoying reading my Amy-in-Egypt posts this summer. I always appreciate the chance to reflect on what I'm seeing, hearing and experiencing around me. Sometimes writing a blog feels a little like preaching - you offer words and then wonder how they connect with people. I write for myself but I also write in hopes of engaging others in conversation. I'd love to know how you're receiving my offerings. Do you have questions about what you read from me compared to what you hear from other sources? Do you have questions about other aspects of what I do when I'm in Cairo that you'd like to hear more about?

I'd love to hear your questions, your comments, your reactions and responses to Amy-in-Egypt. Comment below, email me directly if you prefer, or send a message through Facebook.

I'm hoping to post another blog later today about some reactions to the announcement of Morsy's election. But first things first ...

Thanks for following along. I'm grateful for your time and attention.

Amy-in-Egypt

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing, Amy; I have enjoyed your "outsider on the inside" perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am enjoying your commentary. Thank you for allowing those of us state-side to live and experience your adventure vicariously via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your blog is helping me follow and make sense (and care about) what's happening in Egypt...thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete